3,2,1… Sambahotels prepares for reopening by facing Covid-19
At the Hotel Samba and the Hotel Surf Mar we are already preparing for the next opening after such a difficult situation for everyone.
We have missed you very much and we look forward to welcoming you with all the confidence, as well as to guarantee the safety that you deserve, that's why we are carrying out a series of measures to prevent the risk against Covid-19.
- Reception area with maximum limited capacity.
- Protective screens at customer service desks.
- Staff with individual protection material, masks, gloves ...
- Ozone machines to disinfect and deodorize the environment.
- Non-contact thermometer.
- Hydroalcoholic solution for hand disinfection in each Hotel area.
- Distance markers at the reception desk- bars.
- Disinfection of pens, cards, POS terminals with each use ...
- Rooms disinfected before each check in.
- Buffet assisted by trained staff.
- Daily temperature control of all workers.
- Local merchandise providers that guarantee protocols against Covid-19.
- Working protocols in the kitchen from the reception of raw materials to the departure of the cooked dishes into the dining room.
- Distance between tables at the restaurant, bar and terraces.
- Distance between loungers in the pool area.
All staff have been trained to face the Covid-19, a specific training to qualify all workers in the use of PPE and know how to face all risks.
In addition, Lloret de Mar is working on a Comprehensive Plan of prevention measures that adapts the safety and health protocols throughout the municipality in areas as diverse as public roads, security, beaches, hotels, apartments, tourist homes, camping sites. , catering, commerce, sport, daytime leisure and night leisure, etc. with the aim of making Lloret de Mar the safest possible destination, fully prepared to receive visitors this summer, without leaving room for improvisation, as our mayor, Mr. Jaume Dulsat, informs us.
Make your reservation on our website and get the best price and exclusive advantages.